- ¾ cup (175 mL) butter, softened
- ¾ cup (175 mL) packed brown sugar
- ½ cup (125 mL) granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) water
- 2 tsp (10 mL) vanilla extract
- ¾ cup (175 mL) AP flour
- 1 tsp (5 mL) cinnamon
- ¾ tsp (3 mL) baking soda
- 3 cups (750 ml old fashion oats
- 1 ½ cups (375 mL) raisins
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
Cream butter, sugars, egg, water and vanilla together in a large bowl on medium speed of electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Combine flour, cinnamon and baking soda in separate bowl. Add to butter mixture. Beat until blended.
Stir in oats and raisins. Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls (15 mL) onto prepared baking sheets. Bake in preheated oven 12 to 15 minutes, or until edges are golden brown. Cool on wire rack.