· 3 medium very ripe bananas
· 1 egg
· 1⁄3 cup milk
· 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
· 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
· 1 1⁄2 cups flour
· 1 teaspoon baking soda
· 1 teaspoon salt
· 2-3 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat 12 muffin tin liners with cooking spray and place in muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas with a fork. Whisk in egg, milk, granulated sugar, and brown sugar.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Add flour mixture to banana mixture and combine well.
- Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts. Spoon equal amounts of batter into 12 muffin cups.
- Bake 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool slightly in pan, then remove to wire rack.